Ferrari 365 2+2 Queen Mary
- 93.860 km from new
- Since 1973 in The Netherlands
- Only 3 Dutch owners
- 1 of the 801 cars
- Engine rebuilt in 2008 at 87.061 km
- Silver, Argento Auteuil Metallizzato (106-E-1)
- Pininfarina design, drawn by Aldo Brovarone
- Ferrari Classiche Certificate, matching numbers and matching colors
A nice video of the car was made in 2014, which can be seen on youtube:
The car is very well documented and has been certified by Ferrari Classiche in 2008 and comes with the well-known Red Book with the ‘Certificate of Authenthicity’.
In 2008 the engine has been fully rebuilt by a recognised specialist and has since been serviced by well-known Dutch specialist workshops.
The car is fully matching numbers and still has the original colors as it left the factory in 1970. The beautifully patinated interior is still fully original. The paintwork and chrome are in great condition.
In short, a great driving example and a joy to be used in various events.
Type 365 2+2
Engine 12 cilinders
Mileage 93.860 km
Price € 259.000,–